Thursday, April 16, 2009

PETA-YOU RAT BASTARDS





To People For The Ethical Treatment of Animals
When my friend called to give you an early heads up on the bad chinese pet food-you blamed him for feeding a cat-an obligate carnivore-food with meat in it. Despite your own "rules" that say animals have the right to exist in their natural way. For me thats MEAT to EAT. I am a domesticated PREDATOR who has little patience for tofu burgers. Then I learn you have killed many of us cats according to your own report! You placed only a few of us (seven!) in adoption. Millions of dollars and you piss it away on all the wrong projects.

ASPCA I love you! Thats where my staff send donations. Then my staff (they think I belong to them LOL!) giive fod to a local shelter. MEEOW! Thats coolness.

No comments: